How Arowana Fish Brings Good Luck.. Feng shui, Arowana Fish is regarded as symbol of good fortune and abundant wealth. Arowana fish is used to attract success and prosperity. It is said that the fishes saves us from danger and bad luck. Arowana Fish is a symbol for Good Luck and Prosperity. Arowana Fish is the most famous and powerful fish used in feng shui.
In Chinese, the Arowana is called Kam Lung Yue, which means Golden Dragon Fish. It has distinct dragon like barbels and large shiny scales that resembles the powerful and mythical dragon. This Feng Shui arowana fish is normally seen as biting a coin in its mouth sitting on a bed of coins. It has made its name as the ‘fish of the rich and famous’ because one has to pay a huge price for alive fish. The arowana as a Feng Shui symbol signifies supremacy, prosperity, wealth, strength, good luck, happiness and power.
In Feng Shui, this good luck symbol is highly revered, and can be placed in a number of ways around your home. Here are some Feng Shui tips on its placement:
1) If you wish to enhance the blessings and attract wealth luck for all family members, display the Arowana in prominent locations around your home, such as the main hall, living room, dining room or bedroom.
2) If you already have waterfalls, aquariums or ponds placed around your home according to Feng Shui, you can display the Feng Shui Arowana beside or inside these water elements to attract torrent of wealth luck.
3) This lucky charm is ideal for influential people such as managers and bosses, as well as employees, to represent personal development and optimized money-making opportunities. In addition to this, the Arowana is said to bring out your best characteristics and allow you to keep your game sharp to conquer competition.
4) According to Feng Shui Bagua 8 Life Aspiration formula, the North sector is the creator of career luck. Placing this good luck charm in this sector of your living room, dining room or office is believed to win you windfall luck and optimize your career opportunities.
5) To increase your income luck and make your wealth luck more worthy, place a Feng Shui Arowana in the angle diagonal to the main entrance of your home or office, or on the Southeast corner of the cash register counter or the reception desk of an office.
6) You can determine you Sheng Chi direction according to your Feng Shui Kua Formula. When found, place the Feng Shui Arowana in this path to enhance wealth luck.
Uses of Arowana fish in feng shui
Feng shui Arowana fish can be used for your good luck.
It gives peace, happiness, popularity.
It can be used for success and wealth.
Feng shui arowana fish help you in getting good business.
Feng shui arowana fish harmonizes the aura around us.
It boost up your career luck.
Placement of Arowana fish
The most auspicious areas to keep the arowana fish are the north, east, southeast and southwest.
You can place arowana fish in the North sector of the house or office desk to boost your career luck.
You can place arowana fish in the southeast corner or in the Office reception counter helps to energize your wealth luck.
It can also be placed in the corner diagonal to the front door.
Keeping the symbol in east improves the family well being.
Tags: How Arowana Fish Brings Good Luck., arowana, arowana fish benefits, feng shui fish, arowana fish, fish feng shui, arowana feng shui, good luck fish, why arowana fish lucky, arowana fish luck, good luck charm fishes, how fish bring luck, aqua fish hobbyist, feng shui, best arowana tank, arowana fish tank, suitable tank for arowana, feng shui fish tank, feng shui aquarium, vastu shastra, boosting color of arowana